The Department of Information Management at National University of Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan is seeking one faculty member at all levels. Applicants with the following specialities are preferred: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. A Ph.D. Degree (was obtained before July 31, 2020) in Information Management, Information Science, or Computer Science related fields is required.
Interested applicants should send the required documents in electronic files to Faculty Search Committee at email@example.com.
The required documents include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae: including education, experience, publication list, research specialities, future research fields, syllabi of courses to be offered (please indicate English-taught courses), etc.
- Photocopies of Ph.D. diploma and undergraduate and graduate (Master and Ph.D.) transcripts (Foreign diploma and official transcripts must be notarized by Taiwan’s embassy.), and Certificate of Entry and Exit Dates during study abroad.
- Photocopies of assistant professor certificate (or above) issued by Taiwan Ministry of Education (M.O.E.) or other relevant documents (if applicable).
- Photocopies of Employment Certificate (if applicable)
- Reprints of selected publications within the past 7 years (at most 3 publications) (If there is no assistant professor certificate or above, please provide a copy of Ph.D. dissertation.)
- Two to three recommendation letters (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Others (Profession, Qualification, Award, etc.)
Application deadline：February 29, 2020
- A notice will be sent to shortlisted applicants for next reviews. Please provide e-mail and phone numbers at which you can be reached.
- If the information is incomplete, your application will not be accepted. Materials are not returned. Please keep the original draft yourself.
For further information, please contact Ms. Ming-Chun Chen via e-mail or by phone: